In scripture it talks about the saints and elders falling to their faces and worshiping God. During my personal time of worship, these are some of the songs my heart sings out to God. I can only imagine the day we come face to face and how glorious that will be, but today I will continue to give you praise in that simple way of me.
1. Restoration ~ David Brymer
2. You won't Relent ~ Misty Edwards & David Brymer
3. Beautiful Exchange ~ Hillsong
4. Blessings ~ Laura Story
5. Glorious Day ~ Village Church
6. Shout Jesus' Name ~ Valley Creek Worship
7. Change in the Making ~ Addison Road
8. How He Loves ~ David Crowder Band
9. Healer ~ Kari Jobe
10. Praise You in this Storm ~ Casting Crowns
11. Revelation Song ~ Kari Jobe
12. Undeserving ~ Valley Creek Worship
13. Rescue ~ NewSong
14. I Am Free ~ Promise Keepers
15. God of Wonders ~ Paul Baloche
16. Healing Rain ~ Michael W. Smith
17. I Can Only Imagine ~ Mercy Me
18. Lead Me On ~ Valley Creek Worship
19. Trading My Sorrows ~ Israel & New Breed
20. God of Wonders ~ City on a Hill
21. Forever Reign ~ Kristian Stanfill
22. Rise Up ~ Valley Creek Worship
23. At the Foot of the Cross ~ Kathryn Scott
24. Beautiful ~ Kari Jobe
25. Great I Am ~ Valley Creek Worship
These are only a few, so build your own iPraise that brings you near to the one who chose you.
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment