In a few weeks, I will be starting my very first bible study group in my home. We will be diving into NEHEMIAH with the help of Kelly Minter. I am beyond excited to see what God has in store for us this summer. Sweet and to the point, this study of God's word is a jumping off point, a catapult if yo will, to "discover what God has already placed on my heart to do." So ladies (and gents) I encourage you to follow along with us as we blog about what God is doing in this small little Corinthian group as we get our hands dirty and let the God of ALL creation work and mold us into HIS beautiful masterpiece.
"...listen closely to what breaks your heart, because a broken heart is often the very thing God uses to restore the broken."
No comments:
Post a Comment